Coming Up in April
- Wednesday the 1st: Improv Plate 7PM
- Friday the 3rd: Irish Ben 5PM & Dirty Bourbon Blues Band 9PM
- Saturday the 4th: High Falls Drifters 8PM
- Friday the 10th: The Earthtones 5PM & Fishbone Soup 9PM
- Saturday the 11th: Spring Fling! 5PM Pickle Sisters, Younger Gang, Ruckus Jug Stompers, Clinton's Ditch, String Theory
- Monday the 13th: Open Mic with Dave McGrath 7PM
- Wednesday the 15th: The Dady Brothers 7PM
- Friday the 17th: Dog House 5PM & Significant Other 9PM
- Saturday the 18th: Banned From The Tavern 8PM
- Friday the 24th: Mike Z 5PM, Amy Montrois 8PM, Alyssa Trahan 10, Neil Van Dorn Band 11, Mochester 12AM
- Saturday the 25th: Jumbo Shrimp 8PM
- Sunday the 26th: Traditional Irish Music Session 5PM
- Monday the 27th: Open Mic with Dave McGrath 7PM
- Thursday the 30th: Southern Tier Brewing Food & Beer Pairing Dinner 5-9PM
- Every Tuesday: String Theory 8:00PM
- Great selection of Craft Beers (22 on tap)..check out New Brew Thursdays every week at Johnny’s.
- Look for monthly food and beer pairing dinners on the last Thursday of every month...
- FISH FRY EVERY FRIDAY
- GREAT LIVE MUSIC WITH NO COVER CHARGE!
Johnny's Reuben Makes Rochester's A-List Best Dish List!!View Complete A-List
Nice job Chef Chris Waldron!
Click on Video at left for our new Commercial!
How to pour a perfect pint of Guinness...